Here is a list of 10 things to do to help the earth. I think it would be cool if everyone tried to do at least 3 of these things this week. Looking at the list there is only one that is completely unrealistic, however interesting to ponder is #9. Share what you do on our blog.
TEN THINGS YOU CAN DO INDIVIDUALLY TO HELP SAVE THE EARTH
1. Walk or ride a bike to your destinations.
2. Use appliances only as you need them. Turn off lights when you leave a room, for instance.
3. Buy things that can be entirely reused or recycled.
4. Start and maintain a garden.
5. Purchase products that are locally or regionally grown, mined, manufactured.
6. Adopt or mentor rather than have your own children (or more children).
7. Try to live within the average world income (about $2500 a year per person).
8. Fix something rather than throw it away.
9. Learn what politicians do for (or against) the environment, and vote accordingly.
http://richa.dod.net/surprise/helpsavetheearth.htm- Found list on this site.